Working at Techni-Arp means innovating in a nurturing environment where you can fulfill your career aspirations.
Land survey technician
We are always looking for survey technicians to join our dynamic team.
- Hold CCQ competency certificates
- Vocational diploma in surveying and topography or college diploma in civil engineering
- Two years experience in construction site surveying
- Experience with GPS and/or robotized Leica and Trimble devices
- Experience with Civil 3D is an asset
- Regional mobility is an asset
Carry out civil engineering work from the plans and specifications prepared by engineers. Projects are mainly specialized in civil engineering, municipal work, dams, commercial buildings and bridges, and are carried out throughout the province of Quebec. Site technicians will be responsible for monitoring their full-time contract, always under the supervision of an estimator and an operations supervisor. We will deal with your application in the utmost confidentiality. Unless we state otherwise, we will keep your resume for a period of two years. We will contact you if the job fits your profile. Thank you for showing interest in our company.